Arrivals & Departures
To insure the safety of the children, we ask that at dismissal all children transported by car be picked up in Lot #2 or Lot #3.
Lot #1 The lot that is closest to the Academy (Main Entrance)
am – Drive thru lot for cars and buses (no parking)
Bus Drivers are on a tight schedule. Parents must pull up to the end of driveway, DROP OFF students and move on IMMEDIATELY.
pm – A DRIVE THRU LOT FOR BUSES ONLY (NO CARS)
Lot #2 The lot that is behind the school.
am – Cars only for drop-off
pm – A drive thru lot for parents who want to pick up students and move on immediately. Children will be instructed never to enter this lot. They must remain on the sidewalk at all times.
Lot #3 Church Parking Lot
For parents who want to park their cars and wait for their children. Please insure the safety of the children on Lot #3 by:
- Entering Lot 3 from Mitti Street.
- Exiting Lot 3 onto Holland Road (Lot 3 traffic pattern will be one way only.) Left turn only onto Holland Street.
- No car will be allowed to back up.
- Children will walk to the car.
- When all children are safely in their cars, a signal will be given for parents to “Start Your Engines.”
- Teachers will dismiss cars in order.
- For safety purposes, all cars please exit promptly in order.
- For your child’s safety, please do not park on the street.
If the children do not come out to Lot #2 and Lot #3 by 2:35pm, please wait until 2:40pm and then drive to Lot #2.
PUBLIC SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION NUMBERS
Antietam – 610-779-4920
Brandywine – 610-682-5143
Conrad Weiser – 610-693-8561
Exeter – 610-779-0410
Fleetwood – 610-944-8111 (ext. 1204)
Governor Mifflin 610-775-1464
Hamburg – 610-562-2241
Muhlenberg – 610-921-8000 (ext. 6)
Oley – 610-987-4100 (ext. 6063)
Reading – 610-371-5824
Schuylkill Valley- 610-916-5447
Tulpehocken – 717-933-4131
Wilson – 610-670-0180 (ext. 1232)
Wyomissing – 610-374-4031 (ext. 11101)